Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Short Story 2!The Call.

I just got this idea on a whim...jotted down immediately.Comments please :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Who the HELL is He?”

“He’s just a friend from office! Cant I have friends?!?”

“Friend my foot! Then what were you doing in that F***ing coffee shop all snug an everythin...”

“We were chatting about work, that’s all!”

“Work eh?!? BullShit! I could see the look in your eyes…”

“That’s IT! I’ve had enough! In fact, I would much rather go out with Him than You!

“Oh ya! Go on, call him up now and profess your love for him!”

“In Fact, I think I Will!”

SLAM.

Silence.

A few minutes pass.

He dialed her number, Engaged tone.

“DAMN! I can’t believe she s actually calling him up! THE NERVE!”

She put down the receiver on the other end. It was engaged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


3 comments:

Shantanu said...

not bad at all...
this short story does what it sets out to do...

AKILA said...

love is the cause of all disaster :P

AKILA said...

Love is root of all pain
( a modification of what Buddha said :P )